Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cafe Corner - Finished!


Okay... I originally wasn't going to complete Cafe Corner today, but I just couldn't resist. I was too excited to finish the build, and I don't think I could actually go to work tomorrow knowing that there were bags of Lego bricks that haven't been snapped together yet!

Jenn was nice enough to sort all of the pieces for the second and third floors while I gave Neya a bath. The picture to the right shows all of the pieces for the second and third floors, all sorted (thanks, Jenn!!!).

After another 2 hours of building, we finished the model. The details are absolutely incredible and the building was a blast to build.

The final build and sort time was about 5 hours (and that was with two of us working on it in tandem -- and some interruptions from a little girl who wanted to keep stealing the mini-figs and wanted to snap in a number of blocks!).

Overall, this set was a blast to put together... now its time to figure out what project is next. :-)

No comments: