Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lego Stores

On our way back from Long Island, we stopped at the Bridge Water Commons in New Jersey. This mall is a nice half-way point between Long Island and Harrisburg, so it turns out to be a nice place to get out of the car and stretch our legs. We normally just stop in Bridge Water to grab lunch, but I recently found out at there is a real Lego store in Bridge Water!

Needless to say, I twisted everyone's arm to go there today. Overall the store was pretty neat. As you can see they have Huge Lego Bricks at the front of the store that are taller than my daughter. Neya had a fun time in the store looking at all of the neat creations. I got to see the new 2008 Town Plan in person as well as the Eiffel Tower (neat stuff!). They had tons of bins of free bricks that you could buy. We picked up some brick separators, a small ambulance for the town, a Mosaic set, a Lego Santa Snow Globe (hey, it was only 4 bucks!), and a couple of boxes of "just bricks".

Most of the stuff I can get online just as easy, but I'll keep coming back to the store, just because it's cool.

No comments: