Monday, April 6, 2009

A Very Nice 37th Birthday.

Today I turned 37.


Overall... I had a very nice day. I only spent two hours in the office, and then two hours at a client site (I am helping out an old-coworker and friend of mine). I then left early so that I could spend the day with my family. I got some cool Lego sets for my Birthday. Jenn's parents gave me some money (which will also go towards my Lego projects!).


The best part of the day was being able to just take a break from the insanity of life. My work life is very busy right now, and I am working on 5-6 projects at any given time. My side-project outside of work demands a lot of time. Factor in all of the other stuff that just needs to get done around the house, and sometimes it feels like you never have time to breathe!


Today's best gift was to ditch the co-workers, ignore the customers, delay the side-projects and just spend time with the family and enjoying the time I have with them.


Tomorrow.... the full steam ahead again!

No comments: